China Express 2

"...And she called his name Samuel, for she said, "I have asked for him from the Lord"

My Photo
Name:
Location: purcellville, VA, United States

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Chirstmas!!

At our Christmas service on Christmas Eve we celebrated the birth of Jesus and His gift of salvation to us! It was an incredible reminder of His goodness towards us not just through the planned events of the evening(which were wonderful in themselves) but through fellowship with our dearest friends on earth.

And now we are 3 days away from hoping on a plane to China. I have a list a mile long and am slowly but surely working through it. Our washing machine broke last week, so it will be off to the laundry mat tomorrow to get all the laundry done so I can finish packing. I'm so close...

We had a wonderful Christmas Day, I am blessed by wonderful children who were all very grateful for everything they got. They are a treasure to me, and we can't wait to add Ruth to the bunch.

I will post our intenerary in a separate post.
~Martha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home