China Express 2

"...And she called his name Samuel, for she said, "I have asked for him from the Lord"

My Photo
Name:
Location: purcellville, VA, United States

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dossier to China

We are happy to announce that our dossier is on it's way to China. AWAA is hand delivering a package of dossiers directly to the China Center of Adoption Affairs so that we are sure to make the May 1st deadline. I love our agency! They are the best!

I've added a picture of Samuel in the side bar and the slide show above is a collection of pictures we will be sending to Sam for his birthday. He'll be 6 years old on April 27th.

1 Comments:

Blogger EMSoliDeoGloria said...

Mama Mason -- I didn't know -- this is great! Congratulations!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home