China Express 2

"...And she called his name Samuel, for she said, "I have asked for him from the Lord"

My Photo
Name:
Location: purcellville, VA, United States

Monday, June 04, 2007

Day 41

I need to get one of those counters to put at the top of the page.

I'm having a hard time waiting. I've been rather distracted with trying to figure out how long it will be before we are able to travel to China to bring Sam home. I am constantly checking the rumor queen and other adoption groups with any news of SN RA's and TA's. Now that I've confessed my addiction I hope to be able to take steps to conquer it!! There is really nothing I can do about the wait. But there are a few things I can focus on to prepare for Sam. Like learn a little Chinese, buy him clothes(shopping is always fun ;-0), and fix up his room. We can also go ahead and apply for our visas and could pack a few things...though why would I want to do that yet. I'd be packing and re-packing all summer.

I'm now resigned to traveling in early September.

We are busy with different projects around the house. We have painted Anna's room and Wayne is starting on a play house in the back yard, there is always decluttering to do and I've got a little vegetable garden going as well. I'm looking forward to a break from homeschooling for a month or so and hope to work hard on some of these things.

I'll post some pictures of Anna's room and the progress on the play house soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

Praying with you Martha--even this time of waiting is for a purpose.

Blessings!

Carmen

5:47 PM  
Blogger Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

I'm trying this again--

We're praying with you Martha! Even this time of waiting is to accomplish God's purposes~

May He bless you with a wait that's fruitful in more ways than one!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home