China Express 2

"...And she called his name Samuel, for she said, "I have asked for him from the Lord"

My Photo
Name:
Location: purcellville, VA, United States

Monday, July 23, 2007

Sam's Referral Pictures




These are the first pictures of Sam I saw on the website of AWAA.

He looks so sad and shy, at first I passed by his picture because I thought I could not handle another shy child. But the Lord brought us back to this little guy and we are so happy He did. Our love for him has grown during this wait, we can't wait to bring him home to be a part of our family.

2 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Martha - He is cute! I can see why God has stirred love and care for Sam in your hearts. You and Wayne are such a wonderful example of the love of God. Keep trusting, He has brought you through so much already.

We are praying for you guys. Meredith keeps mentioning Sam. God has used you to touch so many hearts!

John

12:22 PM  
Blogger R.Hall said...

Wow, Martha! I will be praying for you---and am sharing the excitement. Y'all are such a powerful testimony to me.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home