China Express 2

"...And she called his name Samuel, for she said, "I have asked for him from the Lord"

My Photo
Name:
Location: purcellville, VA, United States

Sunday, August 19, 2007

We Are Here

A 13 1/2 hour flight is one of those things that seems unbearable about half way through but in hindsight doesn't seem so bad. We are here at the hotel the TV is on and the computer is booted...so much for cultural education.  I can't view the blog here in Beijing hopefully we will be able to in Chengdu. 

I get the comments in my in box though.
Love all the comments!! please keep them coming. Thank you Ryan I  feel much more at ease reading your comment.  I hated leaving Ruthie crying but I know she is in good hand.

It's 4pm here 4am there we are going to stay up till at least 10 then hopefully our internal clocks will be somewhat reset and we'll get a good nights sleep.

Joan I'll be skyping my family between 8:30 and 9:00(am Sunday to you) but feel free to give me a buzz  around 9:15 or so. or I'll try you.

Well I want to get out and see a little of Beijing so I'm getting the camera and I'll post some pics a little later.
--
Martha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home